Monday, April 23, 2012

Just the beggining

Hours for the week: 35 hours

A few hours of my time this last week was spent replacing lower control arm bushings on a bmw. THe rest of my time was spent continuing testing the boards, and struggling with the cavalier light board. This one gave me a stretch. It was a challening looking at the schematics and trying to figure out exactly what was going on. Once you saw it though it suprised me how i didnt just spot it in the first place. It seems somewhat basic when you really divide and conquer.

I title this post appropriately because as we are moving away from electrical towards drivetrains, i know this will not be the end of the learning on electrical. I will have to continue my learning throughout this class on the subject as well as in the job field.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to think we learn best when the learning is messy. (;

    ReplyDelete